Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hi!

+6
lucignolo
Spyro
contessa scalza
hadashi
Andrea D
Akis
10 partecipanti

Pagina 1 di 2 1, 2  Successivo

Andare in basso

Hi! Empty Hi!

Messaggio  Akis Mer Mag 05 2010, 12:43

Hello! I am new member to this group and I am happy who I am in your nice company... I like walk barefoot everywhere and I do it when I can.
Congratulations to admin for the site!

Regards,

Akis

Akis

Numero di messaggi : 15

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Hi! Empty Re: Hi!

Messaggio  Andrea D Mer Mag 05 2010, 13:34

Welcome aboard, Akis! Where are you from?

Cheers!

Andrea D

Numero di messaggi : 222

Messaggio  hadashi Mer Mag 05 2010, 14:01

Hi Akis,
we're getting really international Very Happy
Welcome onboard cheers
Chris
hadashi
hadashi

Numero di messaggi : 772

Messaggio  contessa scalza Mer Mag 05 2010, 14:44

Hi Akis,
a welcome also here in the forum!
Cristiana
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Numero di messaggi : 854

http://www.calmart.nl

Messaggio  Akis Mer Mag 05 2010, 19:06

contessa scalza ha scritto:Hi Akis,
a welcome also here in the forum!
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! Thank you! Now we can talk and here too... Smile

Akis

Messaggio  Akis Mer Mag 05 2010, 19:11

Andrea D ha scritto:Welcome aboard, Akis! Where are you from?

Cheers!
Nice to meet you Andrea! I am from Greece. You?

Akis

Messaggio  Akis Mer Mag 05 2010, 19:19

hadashi ha scritto:Hi Akis,
we're getting really international Very Happy
Welcome onboard cheers
Chris
Hi Chris! That's good! Very Happy

Akis

Messaggio  Spyro Mer Mag 05 2010, 23:02

Welcome by Andrea! What a Face
Spyro
Spyro

Numero di messaggi : 799

Messaggio  lucignolo Gio Mag 06 2010, 00:06

Ussignur! Pure in inglese!
Aspetta, eh......uhmm, uhmm... Rolling Eyes study

Welcome!
I hope to meet you soon!
lucignolo
lucignolo

Numero di messaggi : 2661

Hi! Empty Hi!

Messaggio  Paolo G Gio Mag 06 2010, 08:03

Welcome!

Scusate ma so solo tre lingue:
Italiano (e vabbè)
Latino (sennò come faccio che le nostre leggi risalgono ancora a Cicerone?)
Romagnolo

PAOLO G

Paolo G

Numero di messaggi : 151

Messaggio  Andrea D Gio Mag 06 2010, 09:39

Akis ha scritto:Nice to meet you Andrea! I am from Greece. You?
From Italy, like most users of this forum. Hope you can read Italian!

You might want to post your name in the "Dove siamo" ("Where we are") section of the forum.

Geià sou! (hope it's Greek)

Andrea D

Numero di messaggi : 222

Messaggio  contessa scalza Gio Mag 06 2010, 09:48

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! Thank you! Now we can talk and here too... Smile
Hello Akis,
you asked me how many people I have seen barefoot in India.
At that time, the early nineties, I saw many. Those who wore leather thongs, or shoes, were those that were the most well-dressed or were in uniform. Among these soldiers and students of colleges.
Through the colonization first, media and globalization then, many practices have undergone enormous, sometimes extreme, changes everywhere in the world.
I do not know how the situation is today, also because India is not isolated and Bollywood certainly did his part.
Published by the news yesterday, I learned that India is taking a first step back, away from leather shoes for students to return to more natural and healthy habits. The leather shoes are replaced by those of canvas.
I can only hope that the next step is to permit the attendance of the school barefooted.
Greetings
Cristiana

Traduzione italiana:
Ciao Akis,
tu mi chiedevi quante persone a piedi nudi ho visto in India. All'epoca, all'inizio degli anni novanta, ne ho visti tantissimi. Coloro che indossavano infradito in cuoio, o scarpe, erano quelli che erano anche i più ben vestii o erano in uniforme. Fra questi i militari e gli studenti dei collegi.
Attraverso la colonizzazione prima, i media e la globalizzazione poi, molte abitudini sono state oggetto di enormi, a volte estremi, cambiamenti ovunque nel mondo. Non so come è la situazione oggi, perchè anche l'india non è isolata e Bollywood ha fatto sicuramente la sua parte.
Dalla notizia pubblicata ieri, ho appreso che in India si sta facendo un primo passo indietro, via dalle scarpe in cuoio per gli studenti, per ritornare a più sane e naturali abitudini. Le scarpe di cuoio verranno sostituite da quelle di tela.
Posso solo sperare che il passo sucessivo sia di permettere la frequentazione della scuola anche scalzi.
Saluti
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Messaggio  Akis Gio Mag 06 2010, 23:21

contessa scalza ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! Thank you! Now we can talk and here too... Smile
Hello Akis,
you asked me how many people I have seen barefoot in India.
At that time, the early nineties, I saw many. Those who wore leather thongs, or shoes, were those that were the most well-dressed or were in uniform. Among these soldiers and students of colleges.
Through the colonization first, media and globalization then, many practices have undergone enormous, sometimes extreme, changes everywhere in the world.
I do not know how the situation is today, also because India is not isolated and Bollywood certainly did his part.
Published by the news yesterday, I learned that India is taking a first step back, away from leather shoes for students to return to more natural and healthy habits. The leather shoes are replaced by those of canvas.
I can only hope that the next step is to permit the attendance of the school barefooted.
Greetings
Cristiana

Traduzione italiana:
Ciao Akis,
tu mi chiedevi quante persone a piedi nudi ho visto in India. All'epoca, all'inizio degli anni novanta, ne ho visti tantissimi. Coloro che indossavano infradito in cuoio, o scarpe, erano quelli che erano anche i più ben vestii o erano in uniforme. Fra questi i militari e gli studenti dei collegi.
Attraverso la colonizzazione prima, i media e la globalizzazione poi, molte abitudini sono state oggetto di enormi, a volte estremi, cambiamenti ovunque nel mondo. Non so come è la situazione oggi, perchè anche l'india non è isolata e Bollywood ha fatto sicuramente la sua parte.
Dalla notizia pubblicata ieri, ho appreso che in India si sta facendo un primo passo indietro, via dalle scarpe in cuoio per gli studenti, per ritornare a più sane e naturali abitudini. Le scarpe di cuoio verranno sostituite da quelle di tela.
Posso solo sperare che il passo sucessivo sia di permettere la frequentazione della scuola anche scalzi.
Saluti
Hi Cristiana! Interest and nice that there are barefooters in India... Maybe I can travel there. Somebody tell me that the New Zealand have many people who walk barefoot and the children go barefoot to school too, summer and winter... I don't know if this is true.
Yesterday I walk barefoot in the streets around my house, at night, and I really enjoy this. The weather is hot and the temperature of ground was very good.
What is your profession and your interests (if you approve me)? What's the weather there this season?
Kisses,
Akis

Akis

Messaggio  Akis Gio Mag 06 2010, 23:24

Thank you all for your welcome! Nice to meet you!

Akis

Messaggio  Akis Gio Mag 06 2010, 23:27

Andrea D ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:Nice to meet you Andrea! I am from Greece. You?
From Italy, like most users of this forum. Hope you can read Italian!

You might want to post your name in the "Dove siamo" ("Where we are") section of the forum.

Geià sou! (hope it's Greek)
Yes! You say it very good! Geia sou ki esena!

Akis

Messaggio  ChiccoB Ven Mag 07 2010, 00:42

Akis ha scritto:Hello! I am new member to this group and I am happy who I am in your nice company... I like walk barefoot everywhere and I do it when I can.

Regards,

Akis
Hello,Akis!! Welcome in this side!! (....Sorry my English... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ). By Chicco.

ChiccoB

Numero di messaggi : 958

Messaggio  Akis Ven Mag 07 2010, 19:31

federicob ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:Hello! I am new member to this group and I am happy who I am in your nice company... I like walk barefoot everywhere and I do it when I can.

Regards,

Akis
Hello,Akis!! Welcome in this side!! (....Sorry my English... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ). By Chicco.
Hi! Nice to meet you! No problem with your English... Very Happy

Akis

Messaggio  contessa scalza Ven Mag 07 2010, 21:39

Akis ha scritto:What is your profession and your interests (if you approve me)? What's the weather there this season?
Kisses,
Akis
Since I became a mom for the second time, I'm mostly busy work for the pleasure and without earning money Wink .
Before this, I took care of the visual presentation of publications and magazines, and incorporate their quality editorial content. Before I was engaged in graphic advertising.

In which city do you live in Greece?
I ask because I have never visited Greece, but maybe someday I will Smile .

Where I live, in North Holland, for now it is still cold rendeer
Greetings
Cristiana
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Messaggio  Luca T Sab Mag 08 2010, 10:10

The lesson of Italian
La lezione di Italiano
Ciao Akis benvenuto tra noi scalzi!
Hallo Akis welcome between us barefooters!
Luca
Luca T
Luca T

Numero di messaggi : 203

Messaggio  Akis Sab Mag 08 2010, 22:08

Akis ha scritto:What is your profession and your interests (if you approve me)? What's the weather there this season?
Kisses,
Akis
Since I became a mom for the second time, I'm mostly busy work for the pleasure and without earning money Wink .
Before this, I took care of the visual presentation of publications and magazines, and incorporate their quality editorial content. Before I was engaged in graphic advertising.

In which city do you live in Greece?
I ask because I have never visited Greece, but maybe someday I will Smile .

Where I live, in North Holland, for now it is still cold rendeer
Greetings
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! Congratulations, that you become mom! It's very nice, you happy your childrens... Have you boys or girls? You live with your husband?
You had interests works... I would like to work in there educations.
I live in island Mitilene/Lesvos. Is normal and easy place to live... It is about 1 hour far, with plane, from Athens. It would be nice you come that I will have somebody to share many barefoot walks Very Happy I have bored to see people wear shoes here!
In who city in North Holland do you live?
Kisses,
Akis

Akis

Messaggio  Akis Sab Mag 08 2010, 22:19

Luca T ha scritto:The lesson of Italian
La lezione di Italiano
Ciao Akis benvenuto tra noi scalzi!
Hallo Akis welcome between us barefooters!
Luca
Hi Luca! Nice to meet you!
Il cielo è sempre più blu

Akis

Messaggio  contessa scalza Dom Mag 09 2010, 00:04

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! Congratulations, that you become mom! It's very nice, you happy your childrens... Have you boys or girls? You live with your husband?
I live in island Mitilene/Lesvos. Is normal and easy place to live... It is about 1 hour far, with plane, from Athens. It would be nice you come that I will have somebody to share many barefoot walks Very Happy I have bored to see people wear shoes here!
Kisses,
Akis
Both. One is male and the other is a female.
No I am not married. But I live with a partner, if that's what you want to know.
And you, what do you do? Work or studies? Are you married? And have you any children?

Mytilene / Lesvos !!!!! ?? Shocked If there is a place I wanted to visit in Greece was precisely that!
There has long lived a friend of mine who is now dead, and I was often invited to visit him there. It was not possible at that time, so in the years I've been wanting to see the places he loved so much. I hope to do it sooner or later.
The knowledge that there is a barefooter which would be happy to accompany me barefoot around Lesvos, encourages me and impels me to try to achieve this desire soon.
Χαιρετισμούς
Cristiana
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Messaggio  Akis Dom Mag 09 2010, 21:12

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! Congratulations, that you become mom! It's very nice, you happy your childrens... Have you boys or girls? You live with your husband?
Kisses,
Akis
Both. One is male and the other is a female.
No I am not married. But I live with a partner, if that's what you want to know.
And you, what do you do? Work or studies? Are you married? And have you any children?

Mytilene / Lesvos !!!!! ?? Shocked If there is a place I wanted to visit in Greece was precisely that!
There has long lived a friend of mine who is now dead, and I was often invited to visit him there. It was not possible at that time, so in the years I've been wanting to see the places he loved so much. I hope to do it sooner or later.
The knowledge that there is a barefooter which would be happy to accompany me barefoot around Lesvos, encourages me and impels me to try to achieve this desire soon.
Χαιρετισμούς
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Anyway... Very good news who know you my island! It would be nice to come and walk around barefoot all the time! It would be very great for me because all my friends wear shoes and I haven't do it with them... What season do you think to come?
Happy that you have childrens male and female! How old are them?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio

Akis

Messaggio  contessa scalza Dom Mag 09 2010, 22:26

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Anyway... Very good news who know you my island! It would be nice to come and walk around barefoot all the time! It would be very great for me because all my friends wear shoes and I haven't do it with them... What season do you think to come?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio
You're really cute! And very brave. Cool
I do not know a girl for you, and unfortunately... I have not been cloned so far, but your candor is disarming Like a Star @ heaven and that is why I am sure that one day you will meet a beautiful barefoot girl on your way. queen

My son is older than you, and my daughter is still too small for everyone Exclamation

If I can ... I'd like to come next year. I have seen that prices for a holiday of 8 days are available.
What season is the most quiet, with little tourism, but the temperature still warm?

Working in your own bookstore is a nice job I think, right? At least you have available so many books to read and I do not think this is a stressful job.
Do you have any book in the store, on the topic of walking barefoot?
What is the opinion about walking barefoot in your country?

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Messaggio  Akis Lun Mag 10 2010, 19:06

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio
You're really cute! And very brave. Cool
I do not know a girl for you, and unfortunately... I have not been cloned so far, but your candor is disarming Like a Star @ heaven and that is why I am sure that one day you will meet a beautiful barefoot girl on your way. queen

My son is older than you, and my daughter is still too small for everyone Exclamation

If I can ... I'd like to come next year. I have seen that prices for a holiday of 8 days are available.
What season is the most quiet, with little tourism, but the temperature still warm?

Working in your own bookstore is a nice job I think, right? At least you have available so many books to read and I do not think this is a stressful job.
Do you have any book in the store, on the topic of walking barefoot?
What is the opinion about walking barefoot in your country?

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! Thank you that you believe that I am cute and brave! You are very nice woman too... The most quiet season in the summer I believe it is June... Maybe July too, but August have many tourists...
Yes my work is good job but I don't like this very mach. I don't read many books too. I prefer internet! Very Happy I don't have books with barefooters but I have collect informations about barefooting and I wrote a book like magazine. I think write a second in some time...
The barefoot walking here is infrequent and for this I am sad... Only some tourist walk barefoot.
It's very good that you think to travel here and I would happy to come. 8 days barefoot with you! We will really enjoy our bare feet in all surfaces! Do you know swimming?
Here we have and perfect restaurants who we can visit Smile
I am sorry for your friend... Is he many years who is dead? Was he from Mitilene?
Καλό απόγευμα,
Akis

Akis

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 1 di 2 1, 2  Successivo