Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hi!

+6
lucignolo
Spyro
contessa scalza
hadashi
Andrea D
Akis
10 partecipanti

Pagina 2 di 2 Precedente  1, 2

Andare in basso

Hi! - Pagina 2 Empty Hi!

Messaggio  Akis Mer Mag 05 2010, 12:43

Promemoria primo messaggio :

Hello! I am new member to this group and I am happy who I am in your nice company... I like walk barefoot everywhere and I do it when I can.
Congratulations to admin for the site!

Regards,

Akis

Akis

Numero di messaggi : 15

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Hi! - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Hi!

Messaggio  Akis Dom Mag 09 2010, 21:12

contessa scalza ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! Congratulations, that you become mom! It's very nice, you happy your childrens... Have you boys or girls? You live with your husband?
You had interests works... I would like to work in there educations.
I live in island Mitilene/Lesvos. Is normal and easy place to live... It is about 1 hour far, with plane, from Athens. It would be nice you come that I will have somebody to share many barefoot walks Very Happy I have bored to see people wear shoes here!
In who city in North Holland do you live?
Kisses,
Akis
Both. One is male and the other is a female.
No I am not married. But I live with a partner, if that's what you want to know.
And you, what do you do? Work or studies? Are you married? And have you any children?

Mytilene / Lesvos !!!!! ?? Shocked If there is a place I wanted to visit in Greece was precisely that!
There has long lived a friend of mine who is now dead, and I was often invited to visit him there. It was not possible at that time, so in the years I've been wanting to see the places he loved so much. I hope to do it sooner or later.
The knowledge that there is a barefooter which would be happy to accompany me barefoot around Lesvos, encourages me and impels me to try to achieve this desire soon.
Χαιρετισμούς
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Anyway... Very good news who know you my island! It would be nice to come and walk around barefoot all the time! It would be very great for me because all my friends wear shoes and I haven't do it with them... What season do you think to come?
Happy that you have childrens male and female! How old are them?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio

Akis

Messaggio  contessa scalza Dom Mag 09 2010, 22:26

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Anyway... Very good news who know you my island! It would be nice to come and walk around barefoot all the time! It would be very great for me because all my friends wear shoes and I haven't do it with them... What season do you think to come?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio
You're really cute! And very brave. Cool
I do not know a girl for you, and unfortunately... I have not been cloned so far, but your candor is disarming Like a Star @ heaven and that is why I am sure that one day you will meet a beautiful barefoot girl on your way. queen

My son is older than you, and my daughter is still too small for everyone Exclamation

If I can ... I'd like to come next year. I have seen that prices for a holiday of 8 days are available.
What season is the most quiet, with little tourism, but the temperature still warm?

Working in your own bookstore is a nice job I think, right? At least you have available so many books to read and I do not think this is a stressful job.
Do you have any book in the store, on the topic of walking barefoot?
What is the opinion about walking barefoot in your country?

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana

contessa scalza

Numero di messaggi : 854

http://www.calmart.nl

Messaggio  Akis Lun Mag 10 2010, 19:06

Akis ha scritto:Hi Cristiana! I have finished the college of information technology and now I work in my bookshop. I am single without childrens but I would want to find a girl (if she is barefooter it will be perfect)! know you any barefoot girl to meet me?
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio
I do not know a girl for you, and unfortunately... I have not been cloned so far, but your candor is disarming Like a Star @ heaven and that is why I am sure that one day you will meet a beautiful barefoot girl on your way. queen

My son is older than you, and my daughter is still too small for everyone Exclamation

If I can ... I'd like to come next year. I have seen that prices for a holiday of 8 days are available.
What season is the most quiet, with little tourism, but the temperature still warm?

Working in your own bookstore is a nice job I think, right? At least you have available so many books to read and I do not think this is a stressful job.

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! Thank you that you believe that I am cute and brave! You are very nice woman too... The most quiet season in the summer I believe it is June... Maybe July too, but August have many tourists...
Yes my work is good job but I don't like this very mach. I don't read many books too. I prefer internet! Very Happy I don't have books with barefooters but I have collect informations about barefooting and I wrote a book like magazine. I think write a second in some time...
The barefoot walking here is infrequent and for this I am sad... Only some tourist walk barefoot.
It's very good that you think to travel here and I would happy to come. 8 days barefoot with you! We will really enjoy our bare feet in all surfaces! Do you know swimming?
Here we have and perfect restaurants who we can visit Smile
I am sorry for your friend... Is he many years who is dead? Was he from Mitilene?
Καλό απόγευμα,
Akis

Akis

Messaggio  bfpaul Lun Mag 10 2010, 20:20

Akis ha scritto:
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana
Hi Cristiana! Thank you that you believe that I am cute and brave! You are very nice woman too... The most quiet season in the summer I believe it is June... Maybe July too, but August have many tourists...
Yes my work is good job but I don't like this very mach. I don't read many books too. I prefer internet! Very Happy I don't have books with barefooters but I have collect informations about barefooting and I wrote a book like magazine. I think write a second in some time...
The barefoot walking here is infrequent and for this I am sad... Only some tourist walk barefoot.
It's very good that you think to travel here and I would happy to come. 8 days barefoot with you! We will really enjoy our bare feet in all surfaces! Do you know swimming?
I am sorry for your friend... Is he many years who is dead? Was he from Mitilene?
Καλό απόγευμα,
Akis
Akis, questo è un Forum, non uno scambio di corrispondenza privata.

bfpaul
bfpaul
bfpaul
past President del Club NatiScalzi

Numero di messaggi : 3491

http://www.nati-scalzi.org

Messaggio  contessa scalza Lun Mag 10 2010, 21:17

Akis ha scritto:Yes my work is good job but I don't like this very mach. I don't read many books too. I prefer internet! Very Happy I don't have books with barefooters but I have collect informations about barefooting and I wrote a book like magazine. I think write a second in some time...

Καλό απόγευμα,
Akis
In your opinion, why is so little used in Lesvos walking barefoot? What does it depend? It is a cultural factor, a modern phenomenon, or a factor of rocky surfaces?
Have you written a book or a magazine, on barefooting? Or have you collected material about it and you intend to do this for the second? I did not understand very well ...
Θα ανταποδώσει τους χαιρετισμούς
Cristiana
contessa scalza
contessa scalza

Numero di messaggi : 854

http://www.calmart.nl

Messaggio  Akis Mar Mag 11 2010, 20:03

bfpaul ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:
Kisses,
Buon pomeriggio

Καλό απόγευμα
Cristiana
Καλό απόγευμα,
Akis
Akis, questo è un Forum, non uno scambio di corrispondenza privata.

bfpaul
O.K. Paul... Excuse me, you are right...

Akis

Messaggio  Andrea D Mer Mag 12 2010, 17:24

Akis ha scritto:I live in island Mitilene/Lesvos. Is normal and easy place to live[...]
I was in Vaterà last summer. Lesvos is a beautiful island, and I wore shoes only at dinner (my friend is embarassed if I go barefoot in a restaurant). I also scorched my feet on a hot beach!

Sono stato a Vaterà l'estate scorsa. Lesbo è un'isola bellissima, e mettevo le scarpe solo per cena (la mia compagna è imbarazzata se vado scalzo al ristorante). Mi sono anche scottato i piedi su una spiaggia bollente!

ciao!

Andrea D

Numero di messaggi : 222

Hi! - Pagina 2 Empty Hi Andrea!

Messaggio  Akis Sab Mag 15 2010, 22:53

Andrea D ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:I live in island Mitilene/Lesvos. Is normal and easy place to live[...]
I was in Vaterà last summer. Lesvos is a beautiful island, and I wore shoes only at dinner (my friend is embarassed if I go barefoot in a restaurant). I also scorched my feet on a hot beach!

Sono stato a Vaterà l'estate scorsa. Lesbo è un'isola bellissima, e mettevo le scarpe solo per cena (la mia compagna è imbarazzata se vado scalzo al ristorante). Mi sono anche scottato i piedi su una spiaggia bollente!

ciao!
Hi Andrea! Yes, Vatera have the longest beach of the island... I am happy that you like. I understand you... I like walk barefoot and I would want to do this always but isn't so acceptable from the people here Sad Anyway... I try don't care and I do it when I can!
Bye!
Akis

Akis

Messaggio  lucignolo Dom Mag 16 2010, 19:59

Akis ha scritto:.........but isn't so acceptable from the people here Sad
Are the Greeks not friendly to barefooted people?
lucignolo
lucignolo

Numero di messaggi : 2661

Messaggio  Akis Dom Mag 16 2010, 22:00

lucignolo ha scritto:
Akis ha scritto:.........but isn't so acceptable from the people here Sad
Are the Greeks not friendly to barefooted people?
No, I don't tell this. Simply it is dificult to see Greeks barefooters because barefooting isn't usual here. That's I mean not "acceptable".

Akis

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 2 di 2 Precedente  1, 2